Development of a syntHEsis set for AudiometRIc statioNs and self diaGnosis
CRAFT RESEARCH PROJECT N° IST- 2001 -52125
Aray is seeking appropriate local partners for targeted marketing, assembly, testing, distribution and support and commercialization of the hearing system in:
* United Kingdom
* Caribbean countries:
Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Saint Lucia, Trinidad and Tobago
* African Countries:
Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Mauritius, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Benin, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cote D’Ivore, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Guinea, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Namibia, Niger,Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Hearing Prototype System
A prototype Hearing diagnostic software system with Audiometry, Tympanometry and Otoscopy functions. Includes a patient and clinician demographics, capture, analysis, management and display of data. Based on Windows 98/2000 and Access 98/2000 based software.
The Hearing software system enables the audiologist to:
- Enter and maintain clinician / audiologist demographics data.
- Enter, maintain and report on patient demographics, clinical and diagnosis data.
- Perform audio logical consultations for automated Audiometry, manual Audiometry, speech Audiometry and Tympanometry and Otoscopy. Controlling settings, capturing data, performing some diagnosis and displaying results (including appropriate graphs).
- For Otoscopy perform a direct observation of the ear cavity by means of a micro camera in order to identify morphologic anomalies or causes of hearing pathologies. Controlling settings, capturing and displaying images.
- Create an archive of the case history of patients; loading and displaying the results of consultations.
The multi-function HEARING system has good market potential in the general purpose
screening and clinical diagnostics market segments. The system is easy to use and
competitively priced, for successful market penetration in the low-end market sectors.
For more information see: http://open.cineca.it/entunibo/hearing/hearing.htm
statioNs and self diaGnosis